Dec 03, 2022
- School Organization
- Plans and Reports
- Incorporated Management Committee
- School Improvement Committee
47th Graduation Ceremony 第四十七屆畢業典禮
（3）根據衞生署衞生防護中心發出《預防 2019 冠狀病毒病給學校的健康指引》建議，鼓勵訪客進入本校前使用「安心出行」流動應用程式掃瞄本處所的二維碼或填妥訪客資料記錄表格並交予本校負責人保存31天，方便有需要時追蹤接觸者；
Kwun Tong Maryknoll College
47th Graduation Ceremony
Date: 3rd July 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 3:30 p.m.
The 47th Graduation Ceremony of our school will take place in our school hall at 3:30 p.m. on 3rd July, 2021 (Saturday). The following are some points to note:
(1) Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a certain distance must be maintained between seats in the hall. For this reason, each student can only be accompanied by two family members. While entering the school campus, your temperature will be taken. Please wear a face mask and maintain safe social distance. Admission into the hall will start at 3:00 p.m.
(2) According to the ‘Health Advice to Schools for the Prevention of Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)’ issued by the Centre of Health Protection, Department of Health, all visitors are encouraged to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” or to register their particulars (name, contact number, date, time of the visit). The list needs to be kept for 31 days following government’s advice to facilitate contact tracing when necessary.
(3) Owing to spatial constraints, no parking lots will be available on that day.
(4) Please remind your child to read the reminder for the graduates attached in the invitation letter.
(5) If the ceremony has to be cancelled because of unforeseeable circumstances, we will make an announcement on our school website.
Thank you very much for your attention. We look forward to seeing you at the graduation ceremony.