Dec 03, 2022
- School Organization
- Plans and Reports
- Incorporated Management Committee
- School Improvement Committee
觀塘瑪利諾書院 - 第四十八屆畢業典禮
- 請著 貴子弟參閱早前隨邀請函附上之畢業生備忘；
- 請於七月十一日（星期一）或之前透過google form回覆，以便本校統計出席人數。
Kwun Tong Maryknoll College
48th Graduation Ceremony
Date: 16th July 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 3:30 p.m.
The 48th Graduation Ceremony of our school will take place in our school hall at 3:30 p.m. on 16th July, 2022 (Saturday). The following are some points to note:
- Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, a certain distance must be maintained between seats in the hall. For this reason, each student can only be accompanied by two family members; one family member will attend the ceremony at the school hall while another will sit in the classroom to watch the live broadcast of the event. While entering the school campus, your temperature will be taken. Please wear a face mask and maintain safe social distance. Admission into the hall will start at 2:45 p.m.
- According to the ‘Prevention of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Health Protection Measures for Schools’, all school visitors must use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application as well as comply with the requirements of “Vaccine Pass” upon entry into the school premises.
Students are required to conduct a rapid antigen test (RAT) before attending the ceremony. Please take a photo of the RAT test result with your phone for checking when you report to your homeroom teachers. Family members are strongly recommended to conduct a RAT before coming to the graduation ceremony. Graduates and their family members who have positive RAT results should not attend the ceremony and should report their RAT positive results to the Centre for Health Protection within 24 hours.
- Owing to spatial constraints, no parking lots will be available on that day.
- Please remind your child to read the reminder for the graduates attached in the invitation letter.
- If the ceremony has to be cancelled because of unforeseeable circumstances, we will make an announcement on our school website.
- Please fill in the google form by 11th July (Monday) for us to have an estimate of the number of guests who will come.
Thank you very much for your attention. We look forward to seeing you at the graduation ceremony.