Jan 17, 2022
- General Information
- Goals and Aims
Speech from Principal
- Speech from Principal 2021-2022
- Speech from Principal 2020-2021
- Speech from Principal 2019-2020
- Speech from Principal 2018-2019
- Speech from Principal 2017-2018
- Speech from Principal 2016-2017
- Speech from Principal 2015-2016
- Speech from Principal 2014-2015
- Speech from Principal 2011-2014
- Speech from Principal 2010-2011
- Speech from Principal 2009-2010
- Speech from Principal 2008-2009
- School Song
- School Map
- Plans and Reports
- Incorporated Management Committee
- School Improvement Committee
- Form 1 Application
Early Commencement of Summer Vacation (14/7/2020 updated)
Early Commencement of Summer Vacation
According to the latest EDB announcement, schools should suspend all school activities for two weeks starting from 15 July, except examinations. The following are the updates for the coming school events:
1. SBA for Chinese Language
The Chinese SBA scheduled on 17 July will be postponed to 24 August, on which two SBA papers will be combined to one. Details will be announced later.
2. Closing Day
a. The Closing Day scheduled on 17 July will be cancelled. Students need not go to school.
b. Students and parents will receive an electronic report card on 17 July. The hard copy of the report card and other certificates can be collected from school after 28 July. Those who need the above documents earlier can contact the school for other arrangements.
3. Book list and book orders
a. The book list will be uploaded to the school website on 17 July. Parents can purchase the books in any book stores or our franchised book store.
b. Parents can make online book purchases on the school website by the login account and password given by the franchised book store.
4. PTA summer tutorial classes (P.6 to F.1 and F.1 to F.2) will be cancelled. Details for refund will be announced later.
5. The Chinese calligraphy classes will be cancelled.
6. Students and parents who wish to come to school should check their body temperature before leaving home. Those with symptoms of a flu or a fever should not come to school and should consult the doctor as soon as possible. Wearing a mask is a must on the way to school. Body temperature will be checked again at the school entrance.
Previous announcements 之前通告