Jan 17, 2022
- General Information
- Goals and Aims
Speech from Principal
- Speech from Principal 2021-2022
- Speech from Principal 2020-2021
- Speech from Principal 2019-2020
- Speech from Principal 2018-2019
- Speech from Principal 2017-2018
- Speech from Principal 2016-2017
- Speech from Principal 2015-2016
- Speech from Principal 2014-2015
- Speech from Principal 2011-2014
- Speech from Principal 2010-2011
- Speech from Principal 2009-2010
- Speech from Principal 2008-2009
- School Song
- School Map
- Plans and Reports
- Incorporated Management Committee
- School Improvement Committee
- Form 1 Application
46th Graduation Ceremony 第四十六屆畢業典禮
- 請著 貴子弟參閱早前隨邀請函附上之畢業生備忘；
- 請於十月九日（星期五）或之前透過google form回覆，以便本校統計人數。
46th Graduation Ceremony
Date: 17th October 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 3:30 p.m.
The 46th Graduation Ceremony of our school will take place in our school hall at 3:30 p.m. on 17th October, 2020 (Saturday). The following are some points to note:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a certain distance must be maintained between seats in the hall. For this reason, each student can only be accompanied by two family members. While entering the school campus, your temperature will be taken. Please wear a face mask and maintain safe social distance. Admission into the hall will start at 2:45 p.m.
- Owing to spatial constraints, no parking lots will be available on that day.
- Please remind your child to read the reminder for the graduates attached in the invitation letter.
- If the ceremony has to be cancelled because of unforeseeable circumstances, we will make an announcement on our school website.
- Please fill in the google form by 9th October (Friday) in order for us to have an estimate of the number of people who will come.
Thank you very much for your attention. We look forward to seeing you at the graduation ceremony and the careers talk.