Arrangements for F.6 Make-up Classes and School Resumption
According to EDB’s announcements on the schedule of school resumption in September, school will have the following arrangements.
- F.6 face-to-face make-up classes
F.6 students will have face-to-face make-up classes from 8:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. between 16th September and 22nd September. All F.6 students should wear proper school uniform and attend classes punctually.
2. School resumption of F.1, F.5 and F.6 students
- School will resume for F.1, F.5 and F.6 students starting from 23rd September onwards. Lessons start from 8:00 a.m. and end at 12:45 p.m. The timetable for face-to-face lessons will be sent to these batches of students through i-mail and gmail.
- F.2, 3 and 4 students will continue to follow the online timetable with lessons from 8:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. until 28th September.
3. School resumption of F.2, F.3 and F.4 students
School will resume for F.2, F.3 and F.4 students starting from 29th September onwards. Lessons start from 8:00 a.m. and end at 12:45 p.m. The timetable for face-to-face lessons will be sent to these batches of students through i-mail and gmail.
4. Collection and submission of homework/documents
As F.1 and F.5 students will attend face-to-face lessons on 23rd September, the arrangements for the collection and submission of homework/documents on 17th September is cancelled. The new arrangements are as follows:
18th September, 2020 (Friday)
F.2 (use staircase No.3)
F.4 (use staircase No.1)
2:30-p.m. – 2:45 p.m. (Class No. 1-10)
2:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Class No. 11-20)
3:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Class No. 21-30)
3:15 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Class No. 31-34)
F.3 (use staircase No.2)
3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. (Class No. 1-10)
3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Class No. 11-20)
4:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. (Class No. 21-30)
4:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Class No. 31-34)
5. Measures against the COVID-19 pandemic
- All students should take precautionary measures against the COVID-19 pandemic by taking body temperature before leaving home to school. Anyone who has fever or acute respiratory tract infection symptoms or is in mandatory quarantine should not enter the school. Students are required to put on their surgical masks properly at all times and have their temperature checked at the school entrance.
- On 14th September, the school premises including classrooms, playgrounds, corridors and the school hall will be sprayed with a coating of nano photocatalyst product which can decompose bacteria and virus on the surfaces. The coating can be effective for 1 year.
- All cisterns in the school toilets have been put disinfectant tablets which can kill bacteria in every toilet flush. Each tablet is valid for three months, and the school has purchased enough for one year.
6. Online lessons under adverse weather conditions
When EDB announces school closure under Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings, online lessons will be suspended accordingly.
2:30-p.m. – 2:45 p.m. (學號 1-10)
2:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (學號 11-20)
3:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (學號 21-30)
3:15 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (學號 31-34)
3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. (學號 1-10)
3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (學號 11-20)
4:00 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. (學號 21-30)
4:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (學號 31-34)
2020-09-07Notes on Various Student Financial Assistances and Services Applications 各項學生資助及服務申請簡介
2020-08-26Arrangements for School Opening and Online Lessons / 新學年開學及實時網上課堂安排
2020-08-11August Supplementary Lessons Timetable (updated) 八月補課時間表(已更新)
2020-08-11F.1 Parent and Student Accounts 中一家長及學生帳號
2020-08-01Updates of Student Affairs 暑期學生事務更新 1/8/2020