School Suspension Announcement 停課通告
[Last updated: 28 February 2020]
The Education Bureau announced that schools will be suspended until April 19. The school will remain open on weekdays during this period to take care of students in need (Office hour 08:00-16:00, Lunch hour 12:30-13:30). All the activities and make-up lessons during this period will be cancelled. Students should be self-disciplined and make good use of the time while staying at home. Students should spend time on revision, lesson preparation and completing the online homework which will be assigned in due course.
Parents and students please note the following:
1. All students should check the mailbox in imail, gmail and google classroom regularly to keep track of the homework assigned by teachers.
2. All students should empty your mailbox in imail regularly to ensure the smooth flow of information from school.
3. F.1 to F.3 students should complete the English and Chinese iLearner online exercises every day.
4. The F.6 Mock Exam has been cancelled. Please refer to e-notice A2002-04 and the school website for more details.
5. The due date for the submission of the student grant of $3500 application will be postponed to 2 weeks after classes resume. Parents are advised to submit the application forms as soon as possible to speed up the process.
6. The F.1 discretionary places admission interview has been cancelled. Please refer to another notice on the school website for more details.
7. The 5th – 8th and the F.4-F.5 supplementary Test Days in the second term have been cancelled.
1. 請學生密切登入iMail、Gmail及Google Classroom，留意老師安排的學習活動。